we are looking for YOU!
We are E-TERRY, a clean-tech robotics start-up on the mission to advance sustainable agriculture on a large scale. As a purpose driven & VC-backed team we develop a multifunctional field robot that automates various tasks on the field. We provide farmers with a companion solution to manage their fields in the optimal economic and ecological manner.
After building our prototype with a leading global life sciences company, we now want to take a huge leap & develop the E-TERRY into series-ready product which will remove weeds in vegetable fields.
Grow together with us! You have the unique opportunity to shape our company culture and your role within.
create impact everyday by paving the way towards a climate-positive agriculture and a sustainable future
be part of a young & diverse team that gives you room for ideas and meets you at eye level
on & off site
work remote or together with us in our extraordinary office spaces in the innovation hub KONTOR in Erfurt.
Lead - Software Development in Robotics (m/f/x)
We are seeking a lead software developer who will be responsible for the entire software development and who will manage our growing team of developers within the full development life cycle.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Strategic build up of our software including motion control, visual plant recognition, autonomous navigation & corresponding APIs
- Define the organizational setup of the software team (~6 developers) and grow it by finding the right talents
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics
- Keep track of KPIs, planning & managing resources
- Close collaboration with founding team
Profile & requirements
- University degree & work experience in the relevant field
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary & diverse team
- A technical mindset with a strong strategic focus
- Comfortable with object-oriented & functional programming languages
- Hands-on mentality: you might have to get your hands dirty during field testings
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Affinity with machine learning and robotics